Monday, December 22, 2008

Very Funny Joke to Keep You Entertained While I Slack Off

A group of zoo-goers are surrounding the lion cage when the lion reaches out and grabs a little girl in its teeth. Suddenly, a man dodges through the crowd, punches the lion square in the nose and gets the little girl to safety. Standing nearby is a reporter who loudly declares that that act of heroism was the bravest thing he has ever seen.
"I'm a journalist for the New York Times," he says to the hero, "and tomorrow I am going to put you on the front page of the newspaper! Can I have your name, occupation, and political affiliation please?"
The Hero tells the reporter "My name is John Smith, I'm a proud United States Marine and a Republican."
The next day, the Hero grabs a copy of the New York Times to see if the guy followed through. There he was on the front page with the headline: "Man Suckerpunches African Immigrant and Steals His Lunch."


Hahahha....

No comments: